HOW DO I GET MY PRODUCT ONTO KEO PI FACTORY ON-LINE STORE?
Are you a small passionate food producer? If so, there is a good chance you can sell your products on Keto Pi Factory on-line store. Check out our guidelines for being our supplier and then send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keto Pi Factory Inc. passionate in helping small baker and food producers across Ontario reach new customers. While we make it easy to sell online, we’re not just another website to post your products for sale. Our passion is personally supporting you through connections, labelling, packaging design, promotion, and sharing your excitement with every sale. Our success depends on your success. Our food community is a special group of producers who care about making good food. We have certain guidelines to ensure Keto Pi Factory is filled with awesome food our customers will love.
Please read the Keto Pi Factory Producer Guidelines before you get started.
Who Sells on Keto Pi Factory Market? The Basic Company Profile:
- Are you a producer meals producer or baker? We are always looking to expand new product to our clients and for these reasons f– we’re here to help small local food producers to market their special creations.
- It’s a “Business.” You need to be licensed an adhere to health regulations and have $2-5 million in insurance.
Clean Ingredients’ Guidelines
No high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) unless there is absolutely no substitute to make this type of food and HFCS comprises <1% of ingredients (example. 1 T of Karo per batch). You’ll need to include a statement explaining why you use HFCS on your product pages.
- Natural ingredients with no artificial colors or flavors (natural colors are welcome).
- Minimal coloring for decoration may be accepted if no substitute exists.
- No trans fats
- No genetically modified (GMO) products
- No nitrates
- No antibiotics (in meat products)
- Local ingredients OR ingredients with sources clearly defined (especially for sauces and spices)
- Incredibly unique in the category
- Description of how is it made (artisan vs co-packed)
- Addresses a dietary need (low-carb, plant base, vegetarian, no-sugar, raw, vegan, gluten free etc..)
- Packaging appeal
- Fair and sustainably produced
PACKAGING – Eco friendly packaging:
While we don’t have specific packaging requirements, you do need to make sure you your product will be able to withstand packing and shipping. Our customers love eco-friendly packaging, whether recycled, recyclable, or minimal – they all add additional value and selling points to your product. For further information. Please feel free to contact us.